LAVANOX®®-Serag® Wound Irrigation Solution, 1000 ml, bottle
kr.1.050,00 Ekskl. moms
The preservative sodium hypochlorite/hypochlorous acid (NaOCl/HOCl) reduces the growth of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria (e.g. Pseudomonas aeruginosa, MRSA and MRE), viruses and fungi in the solution.
Indications for use
Effective mechanical debridement
LAVANOX®®-Serag®Version 02/2022 - Art.Nr. 851198
Instructions for use LAVANOX®®-Serag® Wundspray 75mlVersion 2021.06
LAVANOX®®-Serag® Wound Irrigation Solution 1000 ml is suitable for use in negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
Cleaning and prevention of infection of acute and chronic wounds with sodium hypochlorite/hypochlorous acid
- Reliably protects against viruses, fungi, spores, and bacteria as well as MRSA, MRE, and Pseudomonas 1,5,6
- Fast and effective mechanical debridement of the wound 1,4
- Reliably eliminates wound odors
- Excellent tissue tolerability 1
- Reduces biofilm and deposits 1,2
- No development of resistance 1,3
Read more here